AERG's BOARDROOM ARSENAL
Everything you need - from beginning to end
For the governance that helps groups be effective
For the issues you may face, such as:
· your elected directors aren’t on the same page
· too many board members are disappointed with year-end results, every year
· board director quality seems irregular, at best
· the board often reinvents the wheel. . . and doesn’t know it
· board responses seems to reflect the chief-elected officer
· too many decisions are made on the fly
· every chief-elected imposes favored initiatives
To help you address those issues, and so much more
BoardRoom Arsenal puts in your hands
AERG’s Foundation First Governance concept,
including the most comprehensive, in-depth, ready to use –
Policy and Procedures Guidelines – Models – Checklists to save you countless hours, such as:
· to help your start your evaluation - a “preliminary physical” to assist in identifying your policy and procedure concerns,
· a major analysis of how successful nonprofits pull it together year after year. . . words to live by,
· the fundamental authority/policy building blocks critical to your success, in priority,
· classic roles and responsibilities for officers/directors and the chief staff executive, in detail,
· 90 board-chair-CEO “optimum coordination” scenarios to help revisit your own agreements,
· Plus, a Matrix of 200+ entries on who “initiates” (projects), “must be told,”, “may be told,” who “decides,” etc.; your leaders will know at a glance how your organization intends to conduct itself (a must for director orientations).
· how to elevate volunteer board quality through a long term director sourcing system
· a 50 point pre-flight project authorization checklist to help protect your assets,
· proposed entries for a board performance self-evaluation exercise,
· and more.
Also, the BoardRoom Arsenal provides direct access to
Gerard F. Hurley, CAE, and his 40+ years in nonprofit governance, leadership and CEO recruiting:
· counseling, in confidence, on your governance and organization issues (the first 15 minutes are off the clock),
· formal or informal board/committee presentations to help bring these governance guidelines to life,
· or, a preliminary review of your governance documents, conversations with key leaders, then a confidential report. 2 days @ $700.00 each,
· whatever your needs, we’ll make it work for you. . .
Join our e-newsletter for up-to-the-minute news on governance topics, new resources, and events of interest to you.